APE: Please fill out this Google Form by 2/17. Come prepared to draft your feminist analysis on 2/16. Remember that IHS Scholarships are due by March 1st!
English 10/Honors English 10: You will have a quiz over prepositions, parallel structure, parts of speech, and adverbials/appositives on Friday, February 17. Complete the following for class on Thursday:
- Analyze Ideas Share these sentence frames to help students connect Devlin’s ideas:
- Humans need tools and _____ to navigate.
- The ant’s brain allows it to _____ after finding food.
- Desert ants use _____ to carry out dead reckoning.
- Unlike humans, ants cannot _____ and _____.
- Desert ants use dead reckoning for ______.